Uppy + medical reviews

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uppy + medical reviews

Hello, just wondering about the Uppy app. I know you are going to use all the customer reviews to help recommendations on what strain of cannabis to use for what sickens people have but. Are you going to add in medical and lab tested research with the sustainer reviews.

so I can go onto the store look for a strain of cannabis and have results that clearly define this strain is good for so and so sickens by other customers and also when More medical research is done also have medically done reviews?

cheers - thanks for your time.

Chad A this is for you or Meni Morim

Comment

Originally posted by Julian View Post
      Hello, just wondering about the Uppy app. I know you are going to use all the customer reviews to help recommendations on what strain of cannabis to use for what sickens people have but. Are you going to add in medical and lab tested research with the sustainer reviews.

so I can go onto the store look for a strain of cannabis and have results that clearly define this strain is good for so and so sickens by other customers and also when More medical research is done also have medically done reviews?

cheers - thanks for your time.
      This is absolutely on the roadmap!
      As you know, lab tests in regards to symptoms treated and effects are quite limited, so we're going to start with a crowdsourced database that will map these things.
      We have our first version of the strain wizard coming out soon, which will include this information. I'd love to get your feedback on it once it's live!

Comment

Working...
      X