Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thursday 420 Live AMA with Kory Zelickson Co-Founder and VP of Business Development

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Kory going to be live today?

Comment

I guess not today quiet time maybe 3weeks

Comment

Hi Kory just wondering when is Sept sales coming out and the next Q4

Thks hoping that you can answer this question

Comment

Originally posted by Sasha.Nik View Post
          Is Kory going to be live today?
          we have a schedule lined up with other members from the management team and will resume the Thursday 420 live shortly after we close our financing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbird View Post
            Hi Kory just wondering when is Sept sales coming out and the next Q4

Thks hoping that you can answer this question
            The most recent quarter will be filed by the end of October, the company is not required to do monthly reporting on sales on the TSXV

Comment

I don't understand what financial deal has to do with black out. Uusally deal is done fatst. You are living company open to shorts and decreasing value of the shares..........that;s what is happening....No public news about opening Cannmart doesn't suits interest of the company and shareholders. It is vey weird........and suspicious.

Comment

Originally posted by jolanowski View Post
                I don't understand what financial deal has to do with black out. Usually deal is done fast. You are living company open to shorts and decreasing value of the shares..........that;s what is happening....No public news about opening Cannmart doesn't suits interest of the company and shareholders. It is vey weird........and suspicious.
                You're right, you don't understand, please let me explain. During a bought-deal financing there is a period of time between when the financing is announced and where you close on the financing. The company submits a prospectus which is the basis for the financing and due diligence which takes place during this period. The company can not have material changes during this period. Press releases are meant to announce material news and this is why we have this period we're talking about. Hope this helps to explain.

Comment

Hi Kory can you tell me do I need to register on cannmart website if I ready registered on namastemd app. My prescription is now at aphria what's happens to this order and what do I need to do..... Thks

Also regarding the buy back can you tell us how much has been used so far.

And will it continue at sometime between now and July 2019.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbird View Post
                    Hi Kory can you tell me do I need to register on cannmart website if I ready registered on namastemd app. My prescription is now at aphria what's happens to this order and what do I need to do..... Thks

Also regarding the buy back can you tell us how much has been used so far.

And will it continue at sometime between now and July 2019.
                    Thanks for your message. You will need to re-call your prescription with your current LP since you'd like to transfer to Cannmart and then register yourself on Cannmart. The team there will be happy to help along the process as well.

In terms of the NCIB everything is publicly disclosed on SEDAR. Best regards,

Comment

• Hi Kory any updates on cannmart website asto why so little product. Why very few types available tks

Comment

• Just a follow. A poster mentioned the cannmart website will be a much better w bsute and display by the end of the week. the poster slso mentioned that you emailed him with your response can you clarify if cannmart is open to taking orders as well when these changes take place

TKS

Comment

Working...
                        X