Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ads

Never seen any ads for CannMart.. why don't we spend a few grand and put some ads out in the Toronto Star, Globe and Mail.. other local cities and newspapers around TO. .. Why are we still refeering patients to other LPs, especially if they don't deal with us? If you use NamasteMD there should be only one option. CANNMART!

1. It's illegal to advertise cannmart.
    2. Multiple sales channels are better than one. Namaste gets a cut for referrals.

Comment

Are you serious? You can't advertise for medical pot?

Comment

This is a bit old. I'm not sure what the up to date laws are. Namaste had put up two billboards for namastemd in toronto a while back. But now they are tip-toeing because if you cross the line, you can lose your licence and they are trying to play by the book as much as possible. At least, that's the impression they give in my live footage. Fairly certain this applies to RECREATIONAL as well.
        https://www.theleafnews.com/news/Hea...493625411.html

Edit: Scroll down to the section on Promotion: https://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/cj-jp/cannabis/

Comment

General prohibitions on the promotion of cannabis. Unless authorized under the Cannabis Act, it is prohibited to promote cannabis or a cannabis accessory or any service related to cannabis, including any of the following:
          by communicating information about its price or distribution
          by doing so in a manner that there are reasonable grounds to believe could be appealing to young persons
          by means of a testimonial or endorsement, however displayed or communicated
          by means of the depiction of a person, character or animal, whether real or fictional
          by presenting it or any of its brand elements in a manner that associates it or the brand element with, or evokes a positive or negative emotion about or image of, a way of life such as one that includes glamour, recreation, excitement, vitality, risk or daring. [Subsection 17(1)]

Comment

Wow, this has so many restrictions.. I guess it's really even tougher tabacco and alcohol, all kinds of adverts for drinking. I guess thats where all this educational stuff comes into play, seems like the only other way is word of mouth.

Comment

Working...
            X